Friday, April 13, 2007

Henry update



So whatever happened to Henry? So many of my friends and family have gotten almost as invested in this dog rescue thing as I have. When Henry, the now one eyed, jumping dog, got sick I asked for help...not something I like to do. What I learned is that people really want to help, and it felt great to ask and receive! I also learned that situations that seem horrible can turn out to be the best thing that ever happened.
So where is he now? Tim and I met with Henry, his new owners, and doggie brother and sister just before we moved. I just had to see him one more time. He looked great!!! His eye looks great and his new owners actually cook him doggie dinner every night!! He has a very full and healthy life.
I was surprized how hard it was for me to see him..and to say good bye again. But it was wonderful for me to see him in his right place. A happy ending indeed and as ball crazy as ever.

No comments: